A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo King:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo King is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. King graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. King has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. King accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jo A. King practice?
Dr. Jo King practices General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McKinney, TX.
See Fort Worth General Practitioners.