Dr. Joanne King, DO
Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

2.0

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Jun 5th, 2015

Dr King is a nice person but I would not recommend her. I took my 20 year old daughter to her 8 months ago because of severe panic attacks and anxiety. She prescribed her medication that helped for awhile- but it caused her to gain 20 pounds in 6 months and started to cause depression symptoms. My daughter asked the nurse and the doctor let me go to the office visit with her but they refused and instead sent my daughter away with blood work papers because she said it was my daughters thyroid causing the problems. My daughter has gone to an endocrinologist now for 1 1/2 years and her thyroid is fine- it's the medication. If I could have talked to Dr King myself- I would have told her this but she was in too big of a hurry to help my daughter so we will find another doctor.

HORRIBLE DOCTOR show details HORRIBLE DOCTOR
by Anonymous on Jul 9th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

DOCTOR OR STAFF HAVE NO CAMPASSION AND DO NOT CARE ABOUT PEOPLE. BEWARE AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!!!!!

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
Bill Jones Pa is a doctor who puts his patients first. show details Bill Jones Pa is a doctor who puts his patients first.
by Citysearch User on Jul 31st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Bill Jones is the best doctor I have ever gone to for care. He takes as much time with you as is needed. He really listens to what you h...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
Dr Jones is A #1 show details Dr Jones is A #1
by Citysearch User on Dec 4th, 2007 on insiderpages.com

Dr Jones and his entire staff offer the epitome of a caring & professional medical facility. Everyone is very friendly, working well with a...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com