A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Sherman is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sherman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Anne Sigman Sherman MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jo A. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Jo Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jo Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Rheumatologists.