A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Sherman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Sherman is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Sherman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherman graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Sherman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Augusta
- Doctors Hospital of Augusta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Anne Sigman Sherman MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Jo A. Sherman practice?
- Dr. Jo Sherman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jo Sherman practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Augusta, GA.
See Augusta Internists and Augusta Rheumatologists.