inactive

Jo S Bohannon MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

June 8th, 2016
She is the best! Catches things early and sends you to another advanced specialist right away if you need them. I know by going to her that she will catch any skin cancer early and see that it is treated in the best way possible! She is excellent!!!

May 18th, 2016
She is very good. You have to wait for an appointment, as she is very busy, but will try to get you in if there is a cancellation. Her staff is very competent. I had a skin cancer removed on my face and also had some laser hair removal. I was happy with both outcomes.

December 22nd, 2014
Lisa was AMAZING!!! The procedure was AMAZING!!!
Lisa is amazing, so sweet and understanding. I felt like I could talk to her about my concerns because she REALLY did care!!! It was such a wonderful experience, I will recommend her/them to EVERYONE I possibly can because of the way I was treated! And my procedure was just as AMAZING, microdermabrasion with Lisa's recommended peel. PERFECT!

October 1st, 2013
She is fantastic

February 16th, 2012
Phenomenal
Dr. Bohannon-Grant is the best. I've been a patient of hers for over 20 years. Some my family who live in the UAE visit the States to seek care from her. If you're a new patient, it may be difficult at first to gain an appt, but it's 100% worth it. No other practioner compares to Dr. Bohannon and her team.

September 10th, 2010
Great doctor and staff
My family has been treated for 9 years by Dr. Bohannon and Stacy her Nurse Practitioner. Everything from acne and Botox to skin cancer and poison ivy. I can't say enough about our experience. I totally trust this practitioner and her staff. This doctor is caring and easy to talk with, up-to-date medically and cosmetically, and highly professional. I always recommend this practice.

September 11th, 2008
Talented, Knowledgable, & Compassionate
Dr. Bohannon-Grant is phenomenal in her ability to diagnose, treat, and follow-up treatment; professional atmosphere with the right amount of compassion to let you know that you are in good & caring hands.