Lisa was AMAZING!!! The procedure was AMAZING!!! show details Lisa was AMAZING!!! The procedure was AMAZING!!!
by Amy on Dec 22nd, 2014

Lisa is amazing, so sweet and understanding. I felt like I could talk to her about my concerns because she REALLY did care!!! It was such a wonderful experience, I will recommend her/them to EVERYONE I possibly can because of the way I was treated! And my procedure was just as AMAZING, microdermabrasion with Lisa's recommended peel. PERFECT!

by Wendell Outhous on Oct 1st, 2013

She is fantastic

Phenomenal show details Phenomenal
Feb 16th, 2012

Dr. Bohannon-Grant is the best. I've been a patient of hers for over 20 years. Some my family who live in the UAE visit the States to seek care from her. If you're a new patient, it may be difficult at first to gain an appt, but it's 100% worth it. No other practioner compares to Dr. Bohannon and her team.

Great doctor and staff show details Great doctor and staff
by Kathy on Sep 10th, 2010

My family has been treated for 9 years by Dr. Bohannon and Stacy her Nurse Practitioner. Everything from acne and Botox to skin cancer and poison ivy. I can't say enough about our experience. I totally trust this practitioner and her staff. This doctor is caring and easy to talk with, up-to-date medically and cosmetically, and highly professional. I always recommend this practice.

Talented, Knowledgable, & Compassionate show details Talented, Knowledgable, & Compassionate
by T Bragg on Sep 11th, 2008

Dr. Bohannon-Grant is phenomenal in her ability to diagnose, treat, and follow-up treatment; professional atmosphere with the right amount of compassion to let you know that you are in good & caring hands.