A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Bonner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Bonner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Bonner, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bonner graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Bonner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Saint Louis University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Jaeger Bonner MD is a female Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Jo J. Bonner practice?
- Dr. Jo Bonner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jo Bonner practices Neurology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, MO.
See Saint Louis Neurologists.