A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Chalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Chalal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Radiation Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Clinical Research
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
- Radiation Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalal graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chalal has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Medical Center - Langhorne
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jo A. Chalal practice?
Dr. Jo Chalal practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Radiology, and Radiation Oncology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth Meeting, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Trenton Internists, Trenton Oncologists, and Trenton Radiologists.