Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jo Ann Chalal
Dr. Jo Ann Chalal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Sewell, NJ. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology. Dr. Chalal is affiliated with Atlantic General Hospital, Peninsula Regional Medical Center and Nanticoke Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Jo Ann Chalal has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Jo Ann Chalal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jessica Bauman
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi
Dr. Krisha Howell
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Richard Fisher
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi47