Dr. Jo Choudhry MD Patient Reviews

May 20th, 2014
I came to Dr. Choudhry as a new patient last year. She delivered my 4th child. She is wonderful! Very sweet and really cares about her patients. I wish I would have known her sooner.

March 13th, 2014
Parent
This is actually the first time I ever typed up a review from any experience. Typically not the type to do this but after the experience that was received based on taking a pre-teen to see Dr. Choudhry, I felt the need to type up this brief experience so no other pre-teen girl will ever have to experience what my daughter experienced on her first gynecologist visit. An opinion is just an opinion so I won’t get into complete detail but physicians are supposed to be confident, not cocky, Dr. Choudhry is a younger physician that doesn’t have the confidence yet sure has the cockiness. Bedside manner to a youth, terrible… If youth patients are not your specialty, don’t accept the appointment. Lastly, the diagnosis or lack thereof, Dr. Choudhry gave was aggressive and completely inaccurate. We then went to a couple other well-known physicians in the area for a 2nd and 3rd consultation and each of them had the same diagnosis, delivered with only professionalism, and accuracy. Will pay this nice bill of hers for a very poor service and will never go back.

September 7th, 2011
I am pregnant with second child, she has been a wonderful doctor and I highly recommend her!

July 23rd, 2010
Professional....
She was very professional and had a great bedside manner as did her staff.

March 18th, 2010
Exceptional physician
I have not known any physicians who care about their patient as much as Dr. Choudhry does. Some only do their job for the money, but showing genuine care really goes a long way. She's a great physician, she will continue to be my physician of choice, and I would highly recommend her to anyone.