A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Jackson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Jackson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Jackson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Seattle Children's Hospital
- Harborview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Ann Jackson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jo A. Jackson practice?
- Dr. Jo Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Jo Jackson practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.