A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Reilly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Reilly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Reilly graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Reilly has 7 hospital affiliations:
- USC University Hospital
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reilly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans