Learn more about Dr. Jo Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Shapiro, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shapiro
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shapiro Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from George Washington University. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Shapiro MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jo Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Jo Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Jo Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.