A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jo Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jo Shapiro, Otolaryngologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jo Shapiro, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Vocal Cord Paralysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from George Washington University. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shapiro has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jo Shapiro MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Jo Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Jo Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jo Shapiro practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.