A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Adler, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Adler has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Florence Adler MD is a female Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joan F. Adler practice?
- Dr. Joan Adler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joan Adler practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.