A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Altman-Neumann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Altman-Neumann is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Altman-Neumann, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Pap Test
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman-Neumann graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Altman-Neumann has 11 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Altman-Neumann MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan Altman-Neumann practice?
- Dr. Joan Altman-Neumann has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Altman-Neumann practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hewlett, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Mineola, NY.
See Hewlett Obstetricians & Gynecologists.