A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Baker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Baker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital
- Lenoir Memorial Hospital, Kinston, Nc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Margo Baker MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan M. Baker practice?
- Dr. Joan Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Kinston, NC.
See Kinston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.