A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Barber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Barber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Barber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barber graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Barber has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Watsonville Community Hospital
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Virginia Barber MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan V. Barber practice?
- Dr. Joan Barber has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Barber practices Internal Medicine near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists.