Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

by Susan Lindblad on Jun 16th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Bengtson for many years and have complete faith in her diagnoses and attention to detail. She's also a wonderful, kind person.

Jan 26th, 2016

She explains things so well. She's extremely compassionate. After decades of practicing, she still has a great bedside manner. Highly recommend!

Surgical repair of prolapsed bladder show details Surgical repair of prolapsed bladder
May 4th, 2014

From my first consultation with Dr. Bengston I knew I could trust her. She spent time explaining my condition and how best it should be addressed. My surgery and recovery went very smoothly. I highly recommend her.

Boston best! show details Boston best!
Jul 8th, 2013

I became Dr. Bengtson's patient after sending out an email to 10 of the top GYN's in Boston;with a frustrating medical issue that hadn't been addressed appropriately, I was desperate to find a better physician, and hoped to at least get some feedback. She not only responded to the email(only one other doc did, and he recommended her!) but told me to call her office right away for an appointment. She resolved my medical issues over the next few months with both immense clinical/surgical expertise and unparalleled caring. She is truly Boston best in her field, thank you, Dr. Bengtson!!