Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Nov 7th, 2011

Dr. B is so great, but there are a lot of down sides. She made me feel extremely rushed. This has happened every time I have gone. The plus is that she has always made me feel extremely comfortable in the room. She did my mom's hysterectomy and cared so well for her. I think she is great with surgical patients. The wait times are terrible.

|  So disappointed  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2011

I went for my 2nd yrly visit. My !st visit in 2010 was uneventful. Pap, normal. She did say I should get ablation. I chose not to. This yr I brought up that I get hemmorrhoids. A lot of women who have babies get them. She is an OB/Gyn. They always give proctofoam in the hospital to women after they have babies. That is the best stuff. I asked for an RX for for any hemmorrhoid med. Her nurse called me and said they do not prescribe those meds ever! What? Does she not deliver babies? She said the I could go to a surgeon, or my GP. She also said the Dr. thinks my periods could cause them, and I should have ablation. They are pushing that! I am done with them, and I would not recommend.

|  Great Doctor HORRIBLE STAFF  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

The doctor and her nurses were through, answered all questions, I felt like she genuinely cared about how I was doing. Her staff, however, is very rude, unaccommodating, difficult to work with and the wait is always rediculous. Will not continue to use Dr. Bergstrom because her staff is so horrible.

|  Great Pracitce. Oustanding Doctor  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 9th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I became a patient of Dr. Bergstrom when pregnant with my second child. The experience between the care and service with her practice and ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  Dr. B  |  show details
Apr 20th, 2009

I saw Dr. Bergstrom recently and she was wonderful! I didn't have to wait long, and when she saw me, I felt that she was personable and professional. It was a routine appointment, but she took care of everything and I was happy that I made the choice to come to her. If she is accepting new patients I would definitely recommend her!

|  Best Change I've Ever Made!!  |  show details
by Stephanie McAdams on Apr 20th, 2009

I was going to Dr. Talkington for years and years and then he retired. But before he had retired he had referred me to Dr. Bergstrom for my gyno care. I called for my annual exam, and was able to get in for an appoitment within 2weeks. Once I went to the appointment the staff was so friendly and helpful, once I was brough back to see Dr. Bergstrom I waited a few minutes and she came in, and within 20minutes I was done with my appointment and able to still get things done in the afternoon! Dr. Bergstrom was so friendly and answered all the questions I had. I have referred my two granddaughters and my daughter and they loved her too!

by Lisa W on Mar 19th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Dr. Bergstrom is the most caring OBGYN I've ever had. She is caring and is personal. You can't find a better Doctor.

by Susan V on Feb 16th, 2009

Dr. B has been my gynecologist for 10 years. I find the office to be a warm, welcoming, "woman centered" environment. My questions are always addressed thoroughly- even those not directly related to her specialty. She always seems to have the latest information, and is careful about recommending other testing (mammograms, bone density checks, bloodwork). It has been easy to get copies of everything, and her nurse promptly returns phonecalls.My experience with past ob/gyns is that they almost always are running abit late. I relax knowing that, when it is MY turn, I am not going to be rushed from the office because of another appointment on the books. I find Dr B personally to be delightful. She is happy, upbeat, and, at times, funny.I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a caring, professional.Susan V

|  Excellent Personal Care  |  show details
Feb 5th, 2009

Excellent personal care in a warm inviting environment. Wait was short and attention was relaxed and comfortable.

|  Msbx  |  show details
by Happy Patient on Feb 5th, 2009

I have seen Dr. B for a number of years. She has always taken the time to address my needs. When I had an unusual problem with my periods, she diagnosed and treated my problem before it had a chance to become a cancer

Sep 29th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Bergstrom delivered me over 21 years ago and my mother thought so highly of her that I chose her as my own gynecologist for my first pregnancy. I had the smoothest delivery! I fully recommend Dr. Bergstrom.

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2008

Dr. Bergstrom is pleasant, but she seems hurried. She is not thorough and her diagnosis was incorrect (which was serious) and another problem I had was ignored. I was not given paperwork to do a mamaogram or bone density test, which my age requires. She, did however give lab work for hormones, I just don't know what they mean! She misdiagnosed, which my dermatologist was surprised she did not even culture the problem. My lab results were called in by a nurse, which I later had a copy faxed to me to take to another doctor for explanation. Twice I had to reschedule appointments, one for childbirth (understandable) and another because of a meeting she needed to attend. She seems overbooked. Her office personnel were very nice. She might be a good baby doctor, but for gyn issues, I would look elsewhere. My issues with her are almost identical to an earlier review here.

Jun 22nd, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Bergstrom is the most caring Doctor I have ever had, and still have as my doctor. Sometimes she might run a little bit behind schedule time, but she is well worth the wait. I highly recommend her.

Jun 17th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Bergstrom is wonderful. I have been going to her for about 15 years. She delivered my baby too! Highly recommend her!