Dr. Joan Berman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Berman?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Joan Berman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 18th, 2017

Mona Lisa Touch

I have been suffering with vaginal dryness and painful intercourse due to menopause for a couple of years, I have tried everything to no avail ..,. Nothing helped! Dr. Berman introduced me to the Mona Lisa Touch laser which on average takes 3 sessions to see results, however everyone's body is different and mine took 5. But I can say that I have noticed a significant improvement and its close to what I was feeling before going through menopause. I feel the intimacy and bond with my husband has improved drastically and I highly recommend the procedure to anyone who is in a similar situation. There is hope!

March 22nd, 2016

Dr. Berman as a new patient of her's i felt very comfortable with her. She helped me with my painful periods, and also helped me manage them to be on time since they were irregular. She also discussed my complicated family history with me.

February 8th, 2016

Psychologist

I have been Dr Joan Berman's patient for many years. I find her to be warm, professional and attentive at all times. Both of my daughters are now her patients as well. Her staff is friendly and helpful and I have no problems making appointments when needed. The waiting time once in her office is minimal. I trust Dr. Berman totally and often refer friends and my own patients to her.

January 28th, 2014

VERY PLEASED FOr YEARS WITH DR BERMAN

I have always found Dr Berman to be extremely thorough. when she is finished exploring a symptom one might be having you can be sure all has been done and findings will be accurate. I know her a long time and we shared the same Internest until he passed away some years ago. She cares about her patients.

October 9th, 2013

incompetent - worst experience

September 12th, 2012

I have only had positive experience with Dr. Berman. She is the most compassionate doctor I have ever been to. She spends all the time I need answering every question I have and getting to know me. She always has a thorough answer to every question I ask and is extremely knowledgable. I have recommended her to several of my friends and they love her as well!

August 21st, 2012

Extraordinary Care!

I have been a patient of Dr. Berman for over eighteen years. I feel so fortunate and blessed to be in the care of such a caring, conscientious, superb diagnostician, and remarkably skilled gynecologist. It is rare to find so many excellent qualities all rolled into one highly professional extraordinarily gifted doctor. Who else would call up a patient and follow-up to find out how a patient is doing after her long day. I would be lost without Dr. Berman.

July 29th, 2011

Breast Cancer

Dr. Joan Berman discovered the pea-sized lump in my breast during a routine exam that led to a successful cancer outcome. She is the physician with whom I have had the longest relationship and (obviously) I trust her with my life. She always personally returns my calls to answer any questions I may have between visits.Once you have signed in at the front desk, you have barely settled into your chair before an assistant begins the preliminary medical procedures (urine, blood pressure, etc.), and you have just enough time to lie back on the examination table before Dr. Berman enters the room.She explains each portion of the examination so there are no surprises and is gentle in her examination -- as only a woman can be, having experienced the same examinations herself.I am very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

July 18th, 2011

Excellent doctor

Dr Berman has been my doctor for 10 years and she is caring, professional, and thorough. She has called me several times with followup information, even trying multiple times to reach me. I trust her completely.

May 13th, 2011

Dr. Berman has been my ob/gyn for almost 30 years.I believe she is a gresat doc!

December 29th, 2010

I have never before taken the time to write an online review of a doctor, but my experience with Dr. Berman was such that I felt it appropriate. Dr. Berman lacks the consideration and compassion one expects to find in the medical field. Her exams are not thorough; she is judgmental when listening to her patient's concerns; she does not take the time to explain her diagnoses; she is completely uninterested in following through after an appointment to assess her patient's recovery and progress. She does not have the qualities necessary to call oneself and one's practice professional.

November 22nd, 2010

Dr. Berman has provided me with consistently excellent care. From being pre-menopausal straight through menopause, she has been thorough, informative about difficult choices and very caring about my treatment.