A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Blomquist:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Blomquist, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Urologist, Nephrologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Blomquist, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Blomquist graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Blomquist has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan L Blomquist MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan L. Blomquist practice?
- Dr. Joan Blomquist has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joan Blomquist practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Towson, MD.
See Towson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.