A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Calinisan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Calinisan, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Calinisan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Artificial Insemination
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Calinisan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Calinisan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Hazel Calinisan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Joan H. Calinisan practice?
- Dr. Joan Calinisan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joan Calinisan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA and Temecula, CA.
See Murrieta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.