Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Highly respected doctor who listens. show details Highly respected doctor who listens.
by Julie C. on Jun 25th, 2015

Dr. Cardone is by far one of the best doctors I have ever had. I have been a patient of hers for the past seven years and have always felt that she respects your opinion. She has an outstanding bedside manner and spends as much time with you as needed. She really takes the time to look at all options when dealing with my complicated case. I wish she could be my internist.

Sep 18th, 2013

Hands down Dr. Cardone is the BEST doctor I've ever had!!!!

Caring and Professional show details Caring and Professional
Nov 14th, 2012

Dr Cardone is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She will spend as much time as necessary to really talk to you and diagnose what is going on. I have recommended her to many, many friends, who have all been won over by her warm manner and deep medical knowledge. She saved both my baby's lives as well as did the surgery that saved my mother in law. I cannot recommend her enough.

Great Listener show details Great Listener
Jan 7th, 2010

Dr. Cardone has been my doctor for 11 years. She has an exceptional bedside manner and will always take the time to listen. I have never felt rushed through any of my appointments, and she has even followed up with me directly via phone with test results and options to help with my overall health.