A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Carl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Carl is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Carl, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carl graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Carl has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Rountree Carl MD is a female Dermatologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Joan R. Carl practice?
- Dr. Joan Carl has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Carl practices Dermatology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Colonial Heights, VA.
See Richmond Dermatologists.