Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan Choper
Dr. Joan Choper, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Whiting, NJ, with another office in Lakewood, NJ. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Choper is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center, Kimball Medical Center and Community Medical Center. Dr. Choper has received 7 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Joan Choper has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joan Choper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Whiting, NJ.
Dr. Sarah Easaw
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Manchester Township, NJ 0 mi28
Dr. Elena Buenviaje
Whiting, NJ 0.04 mi51
Dr. Donald Caruso
Whiting, NJ 0.04 mi44