A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Christie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Christie, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christie graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax.
Dr. Christie has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Christie MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan Christie practice?
- Dr. Joan Christie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joan Christie practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Bradenton Anesthesiologists, Bradenton Pain Management Doctors, and Bradenton Critical Care Practitioners.