Dr. Joan Coker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Coker?

Best ENT Doctor

Posted on November 14th, 2017

Just love Dr Coker, very nice doctor and great personality

Best doctor at the practice. I only wish she preformed the surgery I need!

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

After several doctors, Dr Coker was the only to really LISTEN to me and diagnois and explain everything compassionately & understandably. She is willing to understand your body is YOURS so you should be treated as a PARTNER in your health NOT as a DO-AS-I-SAY-DO NOT-QUESTION-ME relationship. I can not recommend any other doctors I have seen at the practice and unfortunately this practice has all tthe ENTs in Delaware! So I had to return BUT luckily Dr Coker is there! Like a recent reviewer on here for dr. Gabriel, I went to ear gabriel in 2007 due to stuffiness/pain and balance problems/tinnitus and 2 instances of severe vertigo. He failed to order a basic hearing test & told me all as good w/ the CT scan, so go see an allergist. When asked about the ear discomfort and why one physically felt more discomfort of fullness he said "You have a lot of scar tissue". Flash forward 2016 I have a doctor who advised me that could NOT be seen or diagnosed simply with a visual exam nor the CT scan I had, so he just lied. I finally figured out that I was loosing my hearing on my own (like vision, it's gradual so you don't notice & think you just have a crappy tv etc...). I hope that in my writing this review the previous reviewer sees (or anyone it may help) and demands to get hearing tested as a baseline if you have any of these symptoms. In my case, I have Otosclerosis causing progressive hearing loss. If you have to see a dr at THIS practice, I can't recommend anyone but Joan Coker. gabriel should retire himself - do not see him nor Connelly who will try to jump to EXPLORATORY surgery as a means of figuring things out. See Joan Coker, she's awesome.

Posted on July 21st, 2016

Dr J is AWESOME and her staff is on point!

Posted on March 1st, 2015

I love how she was so warm and described everything in plain English. She made me feel real comfortable and ease my worries.

Wonderful

Posted on May 16th, 2012

She was wonderful with my little girl and her staff is very nice

Posted on November 14th, 2017