Dr. Joan Di Martino-Nardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Di Martino-Nardi?

April 14th, 2016

Great Pediatric Endocrinologist

We've been very happy with Dr. DiMartino's treatment of our son.

November 13th, 2015

Too Difficult to Connect

It's very difficult to set up appointment or discuss results, you can't reach a live person. It's impossible to get results over the phone, you have to come in to the practice which is not practical.

September 30th, 2015

The good doctor.

Excellent physician. After having my daughter in her care for over a year it is easy to see why pediatricians have a 'kiss the ring' tone in their voices when they speak of Dr. DiMartino. Staff is very kind and efficient when handling patients w/very personal matters. Especially teens.

March 13th, 2015

Do yourself a favor go to someone else

She has horrible bedside manner. And when she keeps you waiting for over an hour and a half for your appointment she gets mad at you for getting upset , and she also gets spiteful, and makes things more difficult in the office for you

December 9th, 2013

Spent time with us

To be honest, she doesn't look like a doctor but she was very patient, knew her field and spent time with us so overall I was pleased. We only had the one meeting and accurating diagnosed my son, order additional test to verify the diagnosis and followed up with a phone call.

June 18th, 2012

Absolutely Awful!

I have never been more disgusted with a doctor in my entire life and after some seven years of treatment by Dr. DiMartino, I'm finding a new doctor. I drive an hour to see her, and for what? To sit in the waiting room anywhere from 45 minutes to 95 minutes on one occasion for her to bring me into the exam room, tell me to change my eating habits and then send me on my way with a script for some more blood work. Unbelievable. Her office staff is rude, unhelpful - especially when you're speaking with them over the phone. That is, if you get them on the phone. I called once and left a message - because after six phone calls at 2pm, no one answered - and I didn't get a phone call back for two days. So, after seven years, I'm finally moving on and I don't even feel bad about it. Dr. DiMartino is one of the worst doctors I've ever encountered. She lacks both bedside manner and professionalism. I would never even recommend her to my worst enemy. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. You can do so much better.

June 21st, 2011

Basically I really did not like this doctor. Everytime I went to her office i was waiting for almost on hour. One time I was the first appointment to the office and it was still a 45 minute waite. I somehow got double booked and she was also late herself. Instead of trying to find a better solution of medicine she accused me of not taking my medicine and blamed it on me. Not the pills themselves. she was charming and good at first but the more I visited the more I disliked the office. A nurse was using her cellphone while taking my blood pressure and weight. It was unprofessional and ran slowly. She is also was very quick to just give me pills. I went there and she pumped up my medicine by 500mg and then also put me on this extremely high estrogen birth control. The general feel just lessened as I came back. She seemed to care less and less the more I came. I honestly dont think she knows my name if I was to enter the office with a friend..

September 29th, 2017