Do yourself a favor go to someone else show details Do yourself a favor go to someone else
Mar 13th, 2015

She has horrible bedside manner. And when she keeps you waiting for over an hour and a half for your appointment she gets mad at you for getting upset , and she also gets spiteful, and makes things more difficult in the office for you

Spent time with us show details Spent time with us
by Diane on Dec 9th, 2013

To be honest, she doesn't look like a doctor but she was very patient, knew her field and spent time with us so overall I was pleased. We only had the one meeting and accurating diagnosed my son, order additional test to verify the diagnosis and followed up with a phone call.

Absolutely Awful! show details Absolutely Awful!
Jun 17th, 2012

I have never been more disgusted with a doctor in my entire life and after some seven years of treatment by Dr. DiMartino, I'm finding a new doctor. I drive an hour to see her, and for what? To sit in the waiting room anywhere from 45 minutes to 95 minutes on one occasion for her to bring me into the exam room, tell me to change my eating habits and then send me on my way with a script for some more blood work. Unbelievable. Her office staff is rude, unhelpful - especially when you're speaking with them over the phone. That is, if you get them on the phone. I called once and left a message - because after six phone calls at 2pm, no one answered - and I didn't get a phone call back for two days. So, after seven years, I'm finally moving on and I don't even feel bad about it. Dr. DiMartino is one of the worst doctors I've ever encountered. She lacks both bedside manner and professionalism. I would never even recommend her to my worst enemy. Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else. You can do so much better.

Jun 21st, 2011

Basically I really did not like this doctor. Everytime I went to her office i was waiting for almost on hour. One time I was the first appointment to the office and it was still a 45 minute waite. I somehow got double booked and she was also late herself. Instead of trying to find a better solution of medicine she accused me of not taking my medicine and blamed it on me. Not the pills themselves. she was charming and good at first but the more I visited the more I disliked the office. A nurse was using her cellphone while taking my blood pressure and weight. It was unprofessional and ran slowly. She is also was very quick to just give me pills. I went there and she pumped up my medicine by 500mg and then also put me on this extremely high estrogen birth control. The general feel just lessened as I came back. She seemed to care less and less the more I came. I honestly dont think she knows my name if I was to enter the office with a friend..