A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Dickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Dickson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dickson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Dickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dickson graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dickson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Montana Healthcare System - Fort Harrison
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Dickson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joan Dickson practice?
- Dr. Joan Dickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Dickson practices Family Medicine and Psychiatry near Glasgow, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Billings, MT.
See Glasgow Primary Care Doctors and Glasgow Psychiatrists.