Dr. Joan Dickson MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Billings, MT

April 14th, 2015
She is compassionate, knowledgeable, thorough, dedicated... Quality of care is EXCELLENT. We are extremely fortunate to have a doctor of her caliber in our community. Highest recommendation!!!

March 16th, 2013
Intensive Case Manager
Seriously, can't get any better than Doc Dickson. She was able to help when others couldn't. So grateful my feet don't burn anymore. She believes in the power of pet therapy. Thank you Chloe...so badly miss you. Thank you Cinder...kisses...only when you are awake. Thank you Kegar.....for the sloppy drippy kisses while while we wait.....tee hee...

January 30th, 2013
case manager
Many individuals respond to nature and animals in a positive manner. Cinder helps me endure my needed monthly injections. Can't explain in words how comforting Cinder's presence is to me. Dr. Dickson, you like....truly get it. I am so grateful. Thank you.

June 22nd, 2012
Dr Dickson is the kind of Dr. that more should be like, she is caring for her patients and not in it for the money.We can talk to her with ease and also have a good laugh when we need one, the Glendive hospital is out of their minds not to give her hospital privleges, but then they would have to eat crow then wouldn't they, get rid of the ceo and let the good Drs in.

December 21st, 2010
knowledgeable and understanding
I have been seeing Dr Dickson for a few years and I have to say she is not only very professional but very personable. I can't say much for most Dr's and having worked in the medical field for sometime I find Dr Dickson very refreshing.

August 16th, 2010
Best doctor ever!!
Dr. Dickson does not make you feel rushed during your visit. She actually spends time talking with you and like most other doctors I have seen does not have one hand on the door knob rushing to get out. She asks questions, does vitals and spends enough time to determine what the issue is and how to best treat it. I really wish more doctors treated patients like she does!!!