A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Dipalma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Dipalma is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Dipalma, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dipalma graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Dipalma has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dipalma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan Dipalma practice?
Dr. Joan Dipalma practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Newtown Square, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians, Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists, and Philadelphia Gastroenterologists.