A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Dobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Dobbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Dobbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbs graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Dobbs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Veronica Dobbs MD is a female Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joan V. Dobbs practice?
- Dr. Joan Dobbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Dobbs practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.