Learn more about Dr. Joan Dobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Dobbs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Dobbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbs graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Dobbs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Veronica Dobbs MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joan V. Dobbs practice?
- Dr. Joan Dobbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Dobbs practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.