Learn more about Dr. Joan Dobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Dobbs is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobbs
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dobbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Dobbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbs graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Dobbs has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Charles Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Veronica Dobbs MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Joan V. Dobbs practice?
- Dr. Joan Dobbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Dobbs practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY.
See East Setauket Internists, East Setauket Hematologists, and East Setauket Oncologists.