A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Dolinak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Dolinak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dolinak
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dolinak Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Dolinak graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Dolinak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Dolinak MD is a female Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Joan Dolinak practice?
- Dr. Joan Dolinak has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Dolinak practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Surgeons.