Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Joan Duggan
Dr. Joan Duggan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Duggan is affiliated with Medical University of Ohio Hospital and Medical College Of Ohio Hosp, Toledo, Oh. She speaks English.
Dr. Joan Duggan has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Joan Duggan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Toledo, OH.
Dr. Anand Mutgi
Toledo, OH 0.01 mi41
Dr. Maria Rojeski
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0.01 mi37
Dr. Vivek Nagaraja
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Toledo, OH 0.01 mi