Dr. Joan Kinlan Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Joan Kinlan?

the worst psychiatrist ever!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

This woman is a charlton and is only interested in your money. Once I called in a panic when I first started seeing her and she proceeded to tell me how much she would charge me per minute to phone her. She ran over one session and had the nerve to tell me that she would charge me for those few minutes. I told her that it was the psychiatrit's job to watch the time and not mine. She sits with a lap top making out your bill when she should be listening to you. She left the session twice for about 5 minutes each time to find my daughter a box for a school project (I never asked her to do that) and another time to find a toy dart gun in her garage to give to my 9 year old daughter. She should be reported to the APA. Run as fast as you can away from her.

ADHD