A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Eagan is Good. Dr. Eagan has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Eagan, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
- Lowell General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joan Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan Eagan practice?
Dr. Joan Eagan practices Pediatrics near Westford, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Fitchburg, MA and Groton, MA.
See Westford Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Eagan, Dr. Janessa Eagan, Dr. Hanna Eagan, Dr. Jackie Eagan, Dr. Janine Eagan, Dr. Janice Eagan, Dr. Janina Eagan, Dr. Shawnda Eagan