Dr. Joan Eldridge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Eldridge?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2011

Saved my life...

Dr Eldridge performed an emergency angioplasty on me after I suffered a blood clot induced MI. The procedure was explained succinctly on the way from the ambulance to the operating room and performed very rapidly. She explained that my heart might sustain some limited, permanent damage but a later stress test demonstrated that with the speed of the emergency response and execution of the procedure there was no detectable damage to the heart. She supervised all aspects of my recovery, explaining the benefits I would gain from the various medications prescribed and signing me up with a good heart rehab exercise clinic. I will shortly be celebrating the 5th uneventful anniversary of my MI incident thanks to the competent, professional care of Dr Joan Eldridge.

January 24th, 2011

Outstanding Cardiologist

I have been a patient of Dr. Eldridge for many years. Her diagnosis of my heart condition was 100% accurate and once diagnosed, corrected. She is thorough, caring, compasionate, and best of all, very knowledgeable in her specialty. I referred Dr. Eldridge to a friend of mine who was having heart problems and she thanks me every time she sees Dr. Eldridge. We both feel we are in the best of care.My only complaint is the length of time to get an appointment, but once there, it is well worth it.

December 7th, 2010

Awful Physician

Despite the boasting reviews of the Aurora Denver Cardiology website, In my personal experience I found this physician to be a disparage to the profession. It is physicians like her that lead to patient's distrust in doctors. Her condescending bedside manner, inability to listen to the patient or review the patient information/chart prior to the interview put her in a category of physicians that I wouldn't recommend to anyone. It was apparent that she didn't even glance at my information before walking into the room, then fumbled through the interview. Then expressed irritation that I had seen more than 3 doctors in my lifetime. Her dictation to my referring physician was hurried and full of errors. I requested that she review my previous cardiology records, which she did not and mispoke of/denied the records that my physician sent to her. As a patient I would recommend not wasting your money or time with this physician, and absolutely do not trust her diagnostic ability especially concerning more complex diagnoses.

March 28th, 2017