Dr. Joan Feltman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Feltman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 28th, 2013

Highly recommend her

I've been seeing Joan for many years. She was highly recommended to me and I would definitely choose her if I had to do it to do over again. She is very straight forward, yet warm and caring as well. I feel we have a partnership in my healthcare decisions. She listens to what I have to say and spends as much time with me as I need. She always calls back after office hours. One of the attributes I am most pleased with is that she will readily tell you when a situation calls for specialist and make a referral. All of the referring doctors have been wonderful. I trust her completely and have never had a negative experience.

September 18th, 2013

Dr. Feltman saved my life a few years ago and she has continued to be an angel. She calls immediately with the results of exams, she listens, she has a wry sense of humor, and she is not at all intimidating. I have recommended her to numerous friends who have all had great experiences with her. Her staff is extremely friendly and actually remember you when you come in (asking about your kids, etc.) Truly amazing doctor. I would not change.

March 15th, 2012

Feltman is an amazing doctor who really listens to her patients. I have never felt so well cared for by a doctor before.

November 2nd, 2011

A knowledgeable and caring professional who provides the right care at the right time. Dr. Feltman genuinely cares about her patients' quality of life.

July 6th, 2017