Dr. Joan Giordano MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine New London, CT

March 31st, 2017
She's nice but
You need an advocate besides yourself. Someone on here said it perfectly she will promise you all well and good but don't expect a follow up or a call back. I spent over a month to get her to call me, nothing. This is when she said if you have any issues with the medication call me. It's a chase that I'm no longer putting up with. I'm now finding another doctor. Don't get me wrong she's nice but that won't get you anywhere if your treatment is not follow through nor is she there for you. If it's something simple, sure come here otherwise I wouldn't recommend it.

March 31st, 2017
She's nice but

August 5th, 2015
M.I.A.
Good Lord, if you NEED anything.....don't go here. Never follows up, promises the sky delivers nothing.....no referral slips, no calls returned, no information, nada. Frustrating and beyond comprehension. Office is CONSTANTLY on voicemail.....calls and messages NEVER returned.....weeks go by....months....you'll end up looking for another doctor.....just to get the basics.

July 16th, 2010
I have had Dr. Giordano for many years and she is a very Excellent doctor. Unfortunately- as with any good doctor- you have more clients fighting to get in to see her on any one given day. That often makes her office wait long and her staff very busy.

October 30th, 2009
Sometimes the wait to see Dr. Giordano is rather long, but this is because she takes time with every patient to thoroughly explore any medical problems and to answer any and every question or concern. She is not one of those "15 minutes-here's a prescription-Next" docs.