A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Gluck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Gluck is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluck graduated from New York University.
Dr. Gluck has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan C Gluck MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Joan C. Gluck practice?
- Dr. Joan Gluck has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Gluck practices Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
See Miami Allergists.