A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Hader:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Hader is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Hader, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hader graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Hader has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Hader MD is a female Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Joan Hader practice?
- Dr. Joan Hader has 3 office locations.
Dr. Joan Hader practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.