A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Hamblin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamblin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hamblin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Luther Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamblin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Security Health Plan of Wisconsin - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joan Hamblin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan E. Hamblin practice?
Dr. Joan Hamblin practices Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine near Eau Claire, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, WI and Memphis, TN.
See Eau Claire Family Physicians and Eau Claire Geriatric Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Hamblin, Dr. Janessa Hamblin, Dr. Hanna Hamblin, Dr. Jackie Hamblin, Dr. Janine Hamblin, Dr. Janice Hamblin, Dr. Janina Hamblin, Dr. Shawnda Hamblin