A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Harper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Harper, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harper graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Harper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Harper MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Joan Harper practice?
- Dr. Joan Harper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Joan Harper practices Anesthesiology near Gilbert, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Chandler, AZ.
See Gilbert Anesthesiologists.