A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Harrold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Harrold, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Harrold graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Harrold has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ephrata Community Hospital
- Lancaster General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan K Harrold MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan K. Harrold practice?
- Dr. Joan Harrold has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Harrold practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Hospice & Palliative Specialists.