Jun 28th, 2015

Wonderful doctor! I came in with concerns about possible preterm labor. Dr. Hier was very thorough in her evaluation and took time to answer all the steps in the work-up and answered all my questions. Very caring and compassionate . I highly recommend this doctor.

Awful Doctor show details Awful Doctor
Dec 19th, 2014

Her demeanor is completely unprofessional; I left in pain after her exam, very disappointed!

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Sally on Sep 16th, 2013

I had a miscarriage. Dr. Hier was so nice talking to me about the options to take out my uterus contents and answered all the questions I had. She is so nice, friendly, smiling and even kidding which really lowered my anxiousness levels. She scheduled a D&E procedure for me and everything was great: no pain, no bleeding. I could be back to my normal life as soon as I got home. I did go back to work the next day too... I recommend this doctor. she is professional, skilled and very nice to deal with.

Aug 28th, 2012

Excellent bedside manner. After a very emotional miscarriage Dr Hier took time to talk and answer questions. She was very proactive with testing. Very happy with her professionalism.

by mgh patient on Apr 1st, 2011

Very rushed like she wanted to hurry and leave work, sarcastic,unsympathetic to your medical issues... I was very, very upset during/after my visit and disappointed with this doctor's manner. Glad I will not see her again.