A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Weber Iacobelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Weber Iacobelli is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Weber Iacobelli, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber Iacobelli graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Weber Iacobelli has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weber Iacobelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Florida Health Care Plan - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan Weber Iacobelli practice?
Dr. Joan Weber Iacobelli practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Orange City, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cullman, AL.
See Orange City Surgeons.