A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Ifarinde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Ifarinde is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Ifarinde, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ifarinde graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Ifarinde has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Ifarinde BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Joan Ifarinde practice?
- Dr. Joan Ifarinde has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Ifarinde practices Pediatrics near Cumming, GA.
See Cumming Pediatricians.