A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Kagawa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Kagawa is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kagawa graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Setsuko Ruggieri Kagawa MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Joan S. Kagawa practice?
- Dr. Joan Kagawa has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Kagawa practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Psychiatrists.