A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Kendall, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kendall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Medical Center
- Moloka`i General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kendall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joan Kendall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joan A. Kendall practice?
Dr. Joan Kendall practices Diagnostic Radiology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Kendall, Dr. Hanna Kendall, Dr. Iva Kendall, Dr. Jackie Kendall, Dr. Jan Kendall, Dr. Jana Kendall, Dr. Janae Kendall, Dr. Jane Kendall