Dr. Joan Kent MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 8th, 2017
You'll like her
Very pleasant, informed and responsive.

August 27th, 2015
The best ob/gyn in practice
I have been using Dr. Kent since I was a girl in my twenties. I am now 50 with three grown children, all of whom she delivered. She is one of the most thorough, compassionate doctors in practice, with a wealth of experience. I have sent two friends there, both of whom thank me each time they have their visits. Even after all these years, she enters the room and sits and talks with you first--about your health, your life and what your needs are. All of her staff know me by name. She has returned my phone calls all hours of day and night and has called me to follow up after proceedures and issues. A treasure of a doctor and person.

February 28th, 2014
Terrific Doctor
My first visit with Dr. Kent, recommended by a friend and I am very glad I took her advice and booked an appointment with Dr. Kent. Office is comfortable and inviting as is the Doctor and Staff. Easiest Gynecological appointment ever!

February 25th, 2013
Compassionate and Patient
My initial visit with Dr. Kent went as I expected..I was referred by my friend and she had great care with her. I had no real gyn issues..but was concerned with fertility at age 35 and menstrual discomfort. She was very thorough and I felt comfortable. The office staff was very friendly and courteous.

June 6th, 2011
Overrated
Dr Kent is supposedly sought after. I saw her regarding a serious potentially fertility affecting problem, requiring follow-up in 3 months. She was knowledgeable but abrupt, dismissive of my concerns. Staff is courteous but I had to schedule my own follow up tests through them (she did not bother to have them do it) and they were ineffective because I myself scheduled the test at an radiology clinic one MONTH in advance, took off work, and called both offices to make sure they got the fax referral that is needed by the radiology office. On the morning of the appt, I called both the radiology clinic and Dr. Kents office to confirm everything was in order. I repeatedly got answering service for more than an hour past opening time. I explained everything to them/gave contact, that my appt was scheduled that morning needed an answer. They never called back. Missed the appt I waited 3 months for plus taking meds I'm not sure even help. That's what 400$ gets you. Not so reliable if pregnant!

February 17th, 2017