Dr. Joan Kroener Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Joan Kroener?

September 22nd, 2015

Dr. Kroner cares for her patients....very concerned how you are doing and answers all questions. Her staff is great!

July 27th, 2015

I found Dr. Kroener to be very cold and unsympathetic when I found out that (through her office) my cancer was at stage two instead of one. My radiologist and surgeon both said that I was at stage one. I was quite taken aback and confused and when I went up to her desk to ask a question, she and her two assistants burst out laughing as I turned to walk away. Whether they were laughing at me or not, I found it to be really rude as it made me think that they were laughing at me. She never called to see how I was doing on the drug that she put me on. I have no faith in continuing to be treated by Dr. Kroener. It made me physically ill to keep my appointment with her and her staff so I canceled my appointment. She may know her profession very well however, she needs to improve her bedside manner and not laugh at patients.

February 5th, 2015

Dr. Kroner has diagnosed and treated me for breast cancer twice. excellent all the way around and can't say enough about the "group" treatment, from surgeons, nursing, radiation, chemo staff, all very professional an caring.

February 27th, 2013

I recently met with Dr. Kroener and had been "Warned" about her coldness and poor bedside manner. However, after the first few minutes with her I realized her coldness was probably her lack of social skills and I ended up truly enjoying our visit!! She answered all my questions and then some. If you can look past her somewhat cold demeanor and realize that is just her personality, you will benefit from her care and immense knowledge in her field.

December 2nd, 2012

She was very cold to my mom. . .

Perhaps Dr. Kroener's bedside manner has changed for the better over the years, but I have been haunted by the cold, dismissive manner that she treated my mom (who had stage IV ovarian cancer) years ago. In fact, my mom had commented at the time (before she died), "It's as if she has a vendetta towards me." This has haunted me for many years. From the positive comments here, I am relieved to see that perhaps her bedside manner has changed for the better--at least I hope so. My mom didn't deserve to be treated in this manner.

October 17th, 2012

Excellent and caring doctor

Throughout my journey Dr. Kroener was my rock. Honest and caring. I am so blessed to have reached my five year mark.

January 1st, 2011

Dr. Kroener is an excellent, caring physician. She is thorough, honest and up-front with you so that when you leave her office all your questions are answered. Treatments are discussed and evaluated and you help decide in the choice of your final treatment. She is a doctor you can put your complete trust in.

January 16th, 2009

the only bads are good

the only less than 5 stars I gave Dr Kroener were for the waiting room wait, but the reason you wait is the reason she is so good - she is spending enough time with each patient as they need.I am eternally grateful that when I was trying to make a decision about cancer treatment, she talked me through her own thinking about my case. She even predicted some of my questions and answered them before I asked.

January 2nd, 2017