A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joan Laufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joan Laufman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joan Laufman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Laufman graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Laufman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joan Elaine Laufman MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joan E. Laufman practice?
- Dr. Joan Laufman has 1 office location.
Dr. Joan Laufman practices Family Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.