Dr. Joan Lehach Is this you?

August 9th, 2016

DID NOT LIKE

The doctor does not touch her patients, take their blood pressure, weight or vitals. All she does is consult, charge insurance for pulmonary tests for which she does not perform etc. Does not follow up on her patients.

May 24th, 2016

Rude Staff

Called facility and was rudely hung up on, supposedly by the Doctor. Stated that they could not hear me. Hung up phone on me.

February 4th, 2016

I been looking for a doctor for some time, I was hospitalized and needed to follow up with a doctor, I called my insurance they. gave me three doctors. I pick her because her name was Joan. My first impression was warm with a free spirit and most of all the doctor related to my problem in a personal way. I felt relieve to find someone that I liked and I felt she knew her tools and would be the right fit for me.

September 10th, 2012

Dr. Lehach is a very nice lady who is willing to listen to the patient once you enter her office. However, the problem lies in that the patient has to wait until the salesman leave her office and that can be endless. This demonstrates a lack of professionalism and making the patient first. Other than waiting for what seems an eternity, she definitely knows what she is doing. I like her.

May 22nd, 2012

Dr LEHACH SAVED MY LIFE AS WELL AS OTHERS I HAVE REFERRED. SHE GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO HELP YOU IN WHATEVER YOU MAY NEED.HER KNOWLEDGE OF THE MEDICAL FIELD IS OVERWHELMING. I WOULD HIGHLY RECCOMEND HER TO ALL.

November 7th, 2016